Don’t wait. Get help for yourself or a loved one and stop your suffering TODAY!
Stan’s well known book presents a general overview of various techniques in both the psychological and religious fields to help a person deal with their fears and anxieties. This gives the reader many different ideas on how to overcome their fears along with concrete real life examples.
11 Reasons you should read Stan’s popular book:
- It gives you over 100 techniques for managing your fear.
- Very popular with over 300 book reviews and counting.
- Will save you time and money in finding the answers to your fears.
- It teaches you effective strategies that you can implement today.
- It is a quick, easy, and very effective read.
- All methods are proven and have been reviewed by counselors.
- Techniques are backed up with real life examples.
- Work through this book with your counselor to help you find peace.
- It gives you immediate relief which means less suffering.
- I have dealt with fear over the last 20 years; I can relate to you.
- It is very affordable.
"A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear” is a great self-help book. I have been a Counselor for many years now and I use some of the same suggestions and tactics in my practice and you didn't have to pay $55.00 or more an hour to hear them!" - Counselor Mark Myers
“A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear” has helped change the lives of thousands of people.
Please visit Stan’s website at www.managingfear.com for additional information on his book, sample articles, helpful reviews, media interviews, and where Stan’s articles have been published. You can also do an internet search of Stan’s name for even more information.