Don’t wait. Get help for yourself or a loved one and stop your suffering TODAY!
Stan’s well known book presents a general overview of various techniques in both the psychological and religious fields to help a person deal with their fears and anxieties. This gives the reader many different ideas on how to overcome their fears along with concrete real life examples.
11 Reasons you should read Stan’s popular book:
- It gives you over 100 techniques for managing your fear.
- Very popular with over 300 book reviews and counting.
- Will save you time and money in finding the answers to your fears.
- It teaches you effective strategies that you can implement today.
- It is a quick, easy, and very effective read.
- All methods are proven and have been reviewed by counselors.
- Techniques are backed up with real life examples.
- Work through this book with your counselor to help you find peace.
- It gives you immediate relief which means less suffering.
- I have dealt with fear over the last 20 years; I can relate to you.
- It is very affordable.
"One Powerful Book That Can Change Your Life!! Within this book are the answers that so many people so desperately need to hear. There is hope and freedom in the pages of this small life saver"
-- Trisha Bleau
"Stan has hit the nail on the head with his recommendations of a three tiered approach to dealing with fear. Very well put together and accessible to all ages."
-- Gordon R. Estes, Jr.
"The book has cognitive therapy and christianity woven together in a way that does not feel overwhelming or intrusive. Worth the read."
-- Ron Jon
"Popovich has written about three distinct methods of dealing with fear. As a licensed counselor intern, I have incorporated many of the techniques mentioned in this book; Believers and non-believers alike could benefit from reading this."
-- Satchel Pierce Stillwell
"I like that Stan combines various methods and even tells us how we can combine the methods for a comprehensive list of suggestions."
-- Anne Cuthbert
"I'm always looking for help for my clients that is written in terms that they can understand. This book does just that. Take it with you to your therapist & discuss it with them as basis for moving forward."
-- Hilary MacKenzie
"As a therapist, I have found that client's like to have a simplified explanation, one without all the psyco-babble. This book provides just that."
"I have used Stan's techniques with my clients. I would recommend this book for counselors, individuals, pastors or anyone in the helping profession."
-- Bonnie Roberts
Please visit Stan’s website at www.managingfear.com for additional information on his book, sample articles, helpful reviews, media interviews, and where Stan’s articles have been published. You can also do an internet search of Stan’s name for even more information.
Please remember, although the information in this book has helped thousands of people, Stan is a Layman and this book is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.