Anxiety, depression, fears, and other mental health issues can wreak havoc in your life... but they don't have to.
“A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear” provides over 100 easy-to-use methods that you can use TODAY to start overcoming your mental challenges, as well as guidance on how to pick the ones that are right for you.
Each technique is backed by real-life examples, and explained in terms that a layperson can easily understand.
This book has helped thousands of people to overcome their fear and pain within months instead of years, and it’s saved many people hundreds or even thousands of dollars in counseling bills.
- How to stop worrying, and manage your daily stresses with ease and confidence
- How to find and heal the source of your fears and phobias
- How to talk to people about your mental health issues
- Why alcohol and drugs won’t solve your problems, and what to do instead
- How to convince an addict to get help
- Why suicide is never the answer, and how to prevent it
- How to overcome panic attacks, fear of loneliness and the unknown, and OCD
- And much more!